Difficulty level: Difficult
- Difficult hike from 2500 meters up to Teide peak 3718 meters
- Only for those who hike regularly. It is recommended to book in advance as this is one of our most popular tours
- 7-8 hours
- Professional and qualified tour guide
- English or Spanish guided tour
- Entrance permit to the Teide summit
- hiking boots, stickers and headlight
Price does not include
- Cable car (if needed from Teide 3555 meters) down extra charge. If weather conditions are not good (by strong with there is no cable car) you have to hike down as well.
Additional important infos:
- We reserve the right to change the program due to weather conditions. For sure we only see this in the week/days before the trips. The entry to Teide peak may be affected by strong wind or snow as well. That is why we can even receive a notification on the day of the tour that Teide is closed. In this case, we can offer you a plan”B” in the area, or a tour of similar beauty and difficulty. In case it wouldn’t be right for you you need to pay the 50%of the participation fee
- Within 48 hours cancellation, is non-refundable
- The full amount can be refunded or changed outside of 48 hours.
- In case the program needs to be cancelled due to external factors, (serious illness, accident, problems with the travel, extreme weather conditions, legal regulations, closures by local authorities etc.) we offer you a voucher that you can use within 2 years on any of our programs: Hiking, Rappelling, Kayaking. The coupon is registered personally, non-transferable, and an administration fee of 10€/person is always deducted from the total amount.
After booking and paying the deposit, you will receive a voucher in English which you will be asked to show to the guide. Please fill an on-line application form as well after booking. We will send you the link. Thanks!